Since 1969, ACL Incorporated has been developing innovative products to help eliminate static problems. The brand name Staticide® has since become synonymous with reliable and cost-effective static protection. Our success as a world leader in static control is the result of quality products, high standards of performance, and the integrity of our people. As testimony to our dedication to providing first-class products and services, we have achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification for our quality management system.
As we move into the next decade, ACL Incorporated continues in our commitment to produce static control products that comply with ever-changing international and domestic standards. We support REACH objectives of improving the protection of human health and environment and it is our policy to provide products that are safe to use and environmentally acceptable.
Our products have always met and exceeded industry standards. Even the most tightly regulated ESD areas remain safe as manufacturers are able to take charge of static problems by using our family of products:
- Anti-static coatings for plastics
- Dissipative coatings for floors
- ESD workstation products
- Static detection meters and equipment
On this website are product data sheets, application procedures, Material Safety Data Sheets, and listing of domestic and international distributors.
As technology’s rapid advance continues, the need to control static becomes increasingly important. Rest assured, ACL Incorporated continues to develop innovative products to meet our customers’ needs. When it comes to static protection, we have you covered.
- Tags: ACL Staticide, Since 1969, ACL, Incorporated, developing, innovative, products, eliminate, static, problems, brand, Staticide®, synonymous, reliable, cost-effective, static, protection, success, world leader, static control, result, quality products, standards, performance, integrity, people, testimony, dedication, providing first-class, products, services, achieved, ISO 9001:2008, certification, quality management, system.
- 8-Valent Fuzzy Logic for Iris Recognition and Biometry
- A Heuristic Search Planner for First-Order MDPs
- A Visual Entity-Relationship Model for Constraint-Based
- Approximate Policy Iteration with a Policy Language Bias: Solving Relational Markov Decision Processe
- Asynchronous Partial Overlay: A New Algorithm for Solving Distributed Constraint Satisfaction Problems
Company Categories .....
- Electromechanical Components
- Circuit Protection Components
- Cooling Products & Thermal Management
- Motors, Drives & Rotating Equipment
- Relays & Solenoids
- Sensors, Transducers & Audio Components
- Microwave & Communication
- Communication Components
- Oscillators & Crystals
- RF/Microwave Components
- RF/Signal & Power Filters
- Fiber Optic Equipment & Accessories
- Lamps, Lights & Indicators
- Optoelectronic Components
- Packaging & Interconnects
- Connectors & Sockets
- Front Panel Components & PC Boards
- Hardware, Insulating & Shielding Materials
- Terminal Blocks
- Wire & Cable
- Passive Components
- Coils, Inductors & Magnetics
- Trimmers & Controls
- Power Sources
- Power Supplies
- Integrated Circuits
- Test, Measurement & Control
- Control System
- Data Acquisition System Components
- Test & Measurement Equipment & Accessories